Ahad, 28 April 2013

~wonder~

today, as I finished my assignment..
I'm thinking.. What should I write for my entry..

Then I watch Cinderella Sister for a while..
I thought.. Why love in dramas so complicated?
Why human should suffer for love?
It isn't fair.. each and every person deserved to loved..
deserved to be loved.. and deserve happiness..

then why the writers make them suffer a whole lot before they can be happy?
Why? Why?
My heart aches as I watch the drama..
Most painful moment is when their father passed away..
Why? Well I am fully aware what the feel should be..
When you lost your father..

Father..
Someone whom you can always rely to..
Someone whom wash away your pain..
Someone whom crush all your worries and fear..
Someone whom always have your back..
Someone whom you always know will be there when you turn to him..

That person..
Someone we really need in our life..
I really miss my dad..

제발..돌아와

I'm crazy..

Then I realized.. why writers always do that..
Because it will make a good read..
Irony.. People love to see others suffering..
Where's humanity?


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan